Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happenstance

Been feeling better this past day or so. And I really think the only reason is because I have shut all the other things that drive me up the wall out of my mind. Out of sight, out of mind. I cleaned up a bit and am looking forward to that point when I can say that my apartment is completely put away, clean, and ready to move to the next place. I have some new job opportunities that have just presented themselves after a month long hiatus of no information at all. I feel relieved that I now know what is happening and when it will be happening but it's bitter sweet of course. I now have to face the fact that I am extremely nervous going head to head with other people I don't even know, let alone care for, in front of a panel of judges. We shall soon find out if all my hard work has come to fruition or if I have once again fallen flat on my face. But you know what? Its okay. I'm fine with that. All I can do is be honest to myself about what I want and be honest with the people deciding my fate and hope for the best. I'm not going to lie or cheat my way to the top. I'm going to do it the right way. After all there is only so much one can do before everything around them is reduced to happenstance. Happenstance I challenge thee to show me your greatness. Don't let me down.

0 comments: