Sunday, March 15, 2009

Starting Over

So it's been a while since I've actually invested time in some of my work and I've started to feel like I've lost it. Trying to get past the everyday pushes and shoves to finally sit down and make something can be a very trying experience. Today I sat down and watched some of the podcasts on contemporary art and had all my suspicions affirmed. I have indeed fallen behind. There was a time when I was very emotionally invested in the art scene, yet today I find myself brushing it to the side. Well it's time to get back up and get back in the game. I no longer want to be the one wishing I would have done something about it... I believe deeply in the fact that if you don't use it, you lose it; and although I feel I've lost it I'm not willing to give up quite yet. Time to move on and pick up the pieces and make "art".

0 comments: